Broken Antler Fen church burner
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
All Welcome 
Well aware that he was probably the worst pack mate ever, Caracal found himself departing the summit again. With restless steps, he headed south this time, then hung a left to travel east once he passed the Barriers. He considered continuing on to Mereo again but he didn’t want to show up just to bear bad news and leave again. That would be so mean to Killer and, besides, Fennec had asked Caracal not to tell anyone.

He found himself passing by the fen, the mystical place Brecheliant had once called home. Caracal paused there to stare at the caldera in the distance. He’d visited a few of his other relatives, should he stop by and say “hi” to his dad since he was in the area? Would Reyes even want to see him? Did he want to deal with the nostalgia that would hit him upon revisiting the caldera again?

His ear began to itch, so he flopped to his hindquarters to lift a hind leg and dig at it with his toes. He’d never told Towhee or anybody else about Brecheliant claiming the caldera. And now he had another secret: “You want to do me a favor? Then let me fucking disappear. Don't tell anyone I was here.” Itch scratched, he set his foot down with a soft sigh.

Maybe @Bridget? But this is wiiide open! :)
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
church burner - by Caracal - May 05, 2022, 12:12 PM
RE: church burner - by Bridget - May 05, 2022, 03:06 PM
RE: church burner - by Caracal - May 05, 2022, 03:22 PM
RE: church burner - by Bridget - May 05, 2022, 11:44 PM
RE: church burner - by Caracal - May 06, 2022, 08:43 AM
RE: church burner - by Bridget - May 06, 2022, 10:03 AM
RE: church burner - by Caracal - May 06, 2022, 10:14 AM
RE: church burner - by Bridget - May 08, 2022, 10:18 AM
RE: church burner - by Caracal - May 09, 2022, 10:01 AM
RE: church burner - by Bridget - May 10, 2022, 06:29 PM
RE: church burner - by Caracal - May 11, 2022, 10:14 AM