Nimbus Summit We took a back road
389 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The conversation shifted to Rivenwood and their remaining members.

Issorartuyok did not like the idea of assisting them. He did not know how many of their children had been taken, or to where. Their people had crossed two mountains to escape the hardships that had plagued them in the glacier. It would not do well to round up more members, just to journey back to what they had escaped from.

In the back of his mind, he thought of Heda. He would need to speak to her, would need to discuss taking a trip when spring turned to summer. They could journey together, or with one of the young boys, and could venture to Rivenwood’s grounds to see if their people needed any further assistance. Until then, Atautsikut did not need to leave their mountain – their new home.

We will not go. Not yet anyway. We will not risk the lives of our people after having them journey so far. When spring turns to summer, I may reconsider visiting them to see if they require further assistance. For now, we need to focus on our village. If it was his decision, then this was it. Issorartuyok did not want to risk the lives of his wolves. He would not ask them to make that lengthy journey again, only to face greater danger than they had before.

Now we must grow strong. There will be children in the spring and I wish for this home to be a good one to them.

I'll leave this sitting for another week or two and if neither of you lovely individuals reply, I will go ahead and close it out. <3 I am dreadfully sorry for the wait.
Messages In This Thread
We took a back road - by Tuuluuwaq - March 01, 2022, 05:00 PM
RE: We took a back road - by Issorartuyok - March 08, 2022, 02:39 AM
RE: We took a back road - by Lane - March 10, 2022, 04:07 PM
RE: We took a back road - by Tuuluuwaq - March 11, 2022, 07:37 PM
RE: We took a back road - by Issorartuyok - March 14, 2022, 03:04 PM
RE: We took a back road - by Lane - March 15, 2022, 08:07 AM
RE: We took a back road - by Tuuluuwaq - March 15, 2022, 02:51 PM
RE: We took a back road - by Issorartuyok - March 17, 2022, 09:10 PM
RE: We took a back road - by Lane - March 31, 2022, 02:28 PM
RE: We took a back road - by Tuuluuwaq - April 03, 2022, 09:57 PM
RE: We took a back road - by Issorartuyok - May 19, 2022, 01:32 PM