Big Salmon Lake But one thing will never change
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,537 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
The king of your heart. That was one of the prettiest turn of phrases Maia had ever heard and she immediately knew that this other woman must be in a whole other league of storyteller. She yearned to kidnap her right then and there and steal her away to Brecheliant, but it felt a little impolite to ask right then. Wraen had always been her go-to mentor and even though she was younger, the way she talked... it reminded Maia of her.

That's amazing! I've earned a few meals with it, but my family has always done it more for fun than as an actual trade. I wanted to maybe make more out of it, but that kind of changed when Eljay came into the picture. Maia smiled fondly. He likes it at home and so do I, now that I have him. If she hadn't had her sister or her mate, it was hard to imagine where she might be now.

My parents came from here too. They used to talk about it, but it's been a long time. That name sounds familiar. She usually had a great mind for recall but four years was a long time to remember a pack that you never belonged to or met. It was a stretch even for her and she wondered if she was mistaken. No, she loved the name - there was definitely a Willow something. Willow Spring? Now it was in her head, ready to bother her until she randomly remembered or finally got too frustrated and dropped it.

Anyway, that sounds perfect. I can't stay out too long, but we can see how long a hunt takes. If she had to come back, that meant a definite forged friendship, and Maia was more than okay with that outcome as well.

if you want to play the hunt out for trade purposes im fine with that! I'm also fine summarizing if we want to<3
Messages In This Thread
But one thing will never change - by Maia - May 20, 2022, 09:26 PM
RE: But one thing will never change - by Amalia - May 20, 2022, 09:38 PM
RE: But one thing will never change - by Maia - May 20, 2022, 11:05 PM
RE: But one thing will never change - by Amalia - May 20, 2022, 11:32 PM
RE: But one thing will never change - by Maia - May 20, 2022, 11:53 PM
RE: But one thing will never change - by Amalia - May 21, 2022, 12:01 AM
RE: But one thing will never change - by Maia - May 23, 2022, 02:53 PM
RE: But one thing will never change - by Amalia - May 23, 2022, 03:19 PM
RE: But one thing will never change - by Maia - May 28, 2022, 11:13 AM
RE: But one thing will never change - by Amalia - May 28, 2022, 05:22 PM
RE: But one thing will never change - by Maia - June 06, 2022, 10:39 AM