Blackbeak Bluff Can you fly child?
Brecheliant
Family
-Not all who wander, are lost.-
719 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Amalia was a curious wolf by nature. Always asking questions. Though that was also tempered with youthful rashness. She did not think, simply spoke. That would come with time, or so she hoped. Though if she were too honest with the wrong person, her time could be lessoned significantly. Fish and crabs I can see. Seaweed for binding wounds wouldn't go amiss either. But what other tools could come upon the beach?

Yes for a moment I was about to answer you of my family. As before this new pack and new family. I was born into my parents pack and stayed until, well I didn't anymore. That was a painful history she didn't wish to repeat. To see her siblings fighting, her father and his siblings fighting. Her mother who was usually so carefree, stressed and saddened. No it was painful and she refused to prod that wound on a beautiful day.

As it should be, my father would say. I have been lucky enough to never have to fight anyone at the borders. She didn't mention the few squirmishes inside her borders that would keep for another day.

Amalia listened to his words. Blackwater, it sounded well suffice it to say not nice. She wouldn't want to swim in blackwaters. What lurked underneath it or in it, or even on it. She wrinkled her muzzle in thought. We are Natigvik. Sakhmet and Kigipigak are my leaders. We hail from Snowforest Taiga Territory.
Messages In This Thread
Can you fly child? - by Amalia - May 26, 2022, 06:06 PM
RE: Can you fly child? - by Ingram - May 28, 2022, 02:19 PM
RE: Can you fly child? - by Amalia - May 28, 2022, 05:08 PM
RE: Can you fly child? - by Ingram - May 28, 2022, 07:01 PM
RE: Can you fly child? - by Amalia - May 28, 2022, 07:11 PM
RE: Can you fly child? - by Ingram - May 29, 2022, 05:24 PM
RE: Can you fly child? - by Amalia - May 30, 2022, 06:56 AM
RE: Can you fly child? - by Ingram - May 30, 2022, 07:40 AM
RE: Can you fly child? - by Amalia - May 30, 2022, 07:51 AM
RE: Can you fly child? - by Ingram - May 30, 2022, 03:24 PM
RE: Can you fly child? - by Amalia - May 30, 2022, 08:13 PM