Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,359 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Private 
Please let @T.K. post first and then @Lorelai . Not over the border at the cusp of Sacrarium. Rodyn is going to be extremely short, and protective.

Rodyn and T.K. Had traveled, Rodyn trying to keep an eye on T.K. make sure he didn't fall over or sleep. Head wounds were tricky, he knew that enough. He didn't think it was serious, but perhaps he was wrong. All he knew is that this dog beast was stuck with him now. He'd die protecting him if he had too. Finally, they made it to a pack border. 

Rodyn paced for a few minutes by the border line, unsure and a little wary. He would have preferred Moonglow, but he wasn't sure how bad this wound was. So with trepidation in his heart, and wariness on his mind, he lifted his nose into a slow mournful howl, begging for some assistant for a wounded friend.

He then turned to T.K. Stay behind me, okay T.K. and he took up a protective stance, because he wasn't sure what was going to happen or who would answer his call.
Messages In This Thread
Through Forest and Dale I'll save you - by Rodyn - June 17, 2022, 09:26 AM
RE: Through Forest and Dale I'll save you - by T.K. - June 18, 2022, 11:08 AM
RE: Through Forest and Dale I'll save you - by Lorelai - June 21, 2022, 10:48 AM
RE: Through Forest and Dale I'll save you - by Rodyn - June 21, 2022, 12:43 PM
RE: Through Forest and Dale I'll save you - by T.K. - June 22, 2022, 01:10 PM
RE: Through Forest and Dale I'll save you - by Lorelai - June 24, 2022, 07:32 PM
RE: Through Forest and Dale I'll save you - by Rodyn - June 24, 2022, 08:20 PM
RE: Through Forest and Dale I'll save you - by T.K. - June 26, 2022, 03:03 PM
RE: Through Forest and Dale I'll save you - by Lorelai - June 27, 2022, 06:47 PM
RE: Through Forest and Dale I'll save you - by Rodyn - June 27, 2022, 06:52 PM