Redsand Canyon That money just won't buy
356 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
They are definitely going to make you fight here. Unless you want to just be a plebian forever, or something. She wrinkled her nose. It isn't like it's that hard though. I could totally teach you. I'm pretty much an expert, since the imperator has been, like, personally training me. He even said I'm amazing. A massive overstatement, but there was no way he'd know any better. Unless he was lying, she'd totally be able to kick his butt, and that meant she was clearly better than he was.

Wolves who don't talk are boring. Anytime anyone tells me that, I tell them to go somewhere else if they don't want to listen. She huffed a little at the idea of it. Sphyra was always annoying like that, acting like she was a crybaby or something just for talking. She missed her, a lot actually.

Maybe you aren't so dumb. Well, aren't blind at least. She smiled, then abruptly switched topics again. Her mind tended to move at a speed her mouth could barely keep up with and sometimes it showed. She hadn't had someone take this much interest in listening to her in a while. So! Kallik was, like, totally pissed about you staying here. He thought you were some kind of psycho murderer or something. I bet his pack is going to be even more uptight than this one is. She rolled her eyes, clearly expecting poor Sybil to both understand and agree with her.

And he thought he talked a lot.
-Signing.- | Speaking. | -Signing & speaking.-
Messages In This Thread
That money just won't buy - by Tierra - June 17, 2022, 02:53 AM
RE: That money just won't buy - by Sybol - June 17, 2022, 09:43 AM
RE: That money just won't buy - by Tierra - June 17, 2022, 10:32 AM
RE: That money just won't buy - by Sybol - June 19, 2022, 05:12 PM
RE: That money just won't buy - by Tierra - June 21, 2022, 02:43 AM
RE: That money just won't buy - by Sybol - June 21, 2022, 09:54 AM
RE: That money just won't buy - by Tierra - June 24, 2022, 02:52 AM
RE: That money just won't buy - by Sybol - June 25, 2022, 09:37 AM
RE: That money just won't buy - by Tierra - June 29, 2022, 10:58 AM