I watch her sleep just like an angel
61 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
sorry this is so bad, ut a crappy post is better than no post at all... right? x(

While holding her gaze low, Arabella noticed the male tracing her face with his pale blue eyes, and if wolves blushed, Bella would've turned red. She was a shy girl for no apparent reason, or maybe just because she wanted to seem all cute and innocent, I think I do... she said after taking a deep breath, a long trek wouldn't be the best to do right now, due to her state, but the place was beautiful and she was eager to know every corner of it.

The blue eyed angel waved her tail and allowed herself to look at the male in the eyes for just a second, with a shy smile that curved her lips. Malachi was tall and strong, just like Tuwawi, and even Danica, a clear hint of what the pack's real power was, it seemed like life in the glacier was a good life.

Bella forced her slender body to follow Malachi, she was better now, even when it had only been a night with the pack, but she had had food and sleep, things that had been scarce the last couple weeks. So... How do things work around here? she asked, trying hard not to stutter, something that awkwardness brought out of her rather often.

Messages In This Thread
I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Arabella - October 02, 2014, 06:33 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Malachi - October 03, 2014, 12:32 AM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Arabella - October 05, 2014, 07:30 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Malachi - October 06, 2014, 10:20 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Arabella - October 09, 2014, 03:11 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Malachi - October 10, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Arabella - October 17, 2014, 11:01 AM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Malachi - October 25, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Arabella - October 26, 2014, 01:30 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Malachi - October 27, 2014, 11:00 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Arabella - November 06, 2014, 09:00 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Malachi - November 08, 2014, 10:56 PM