The Heartwood one day, you'll be cool
<i><div><span style="color:#ff0000;">s</span><span style="color:#ff1f00;">p</span><span style="color:#ff3d00;">i</span><span style="color:#ff5c00;">t</span><span style="color:#ff7a00;">f</span><span style="color:#ff9900;">i</span><span style="color:#ffb700;">r</span><span style="color:#ffd600;">e</span></div></i>
99 Posts
Ooc — Mary

Tickled by the thought that she would not be forced to live on her own any longer, Siv hardly realized that there was another scent in the thick autumn air. When she finally settled herself down enough to focus, he had already spoken up. Quickly, her bright blue gaze snapped to the shadowy-coated male and she drew her dark lips upwards in a quick smirk. His question was not posed in a gruff tone, but instead implied that he was genuinely curious. Siv could not help but to oblige him, and her mouth spread wide into a wolfish grin.
“Man alive, you scared the shit out of me,” she exclaimed firstly, a soft chuckle slipping past her narrow muzzle. Her bright blue eyes twinkled at him, though, suggesting that she was only teasing the dark creature. “I was uh… just… well you see,” she stammered, trying to best explain to this stranger why she was so pleased. “I just got accepted into my first pack,” Siv finally blurted with a swift nod of her head. Certainly this male would understand the utmost importance of this happening in a young girl’s life.

Messages In This Thread
one day, you'll be cool - by Siv - October 10, 2014, 03:41 PM
RE: one day, you'll be cool - by Kaname - October 10, 2014, 07:35 PM
RE: one day, you'll be cool - by Siv - October 10, 2014, 08:49 PM