Dragoncrest Cliffs and the vision that was planted in my brain
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
-Angels Don't do what he did-
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
Arric's eyes narrowed. Which part do you consider foolish? The part where i brought food for the girl i possibly impregnated to be nice, which i might add I was trying to leave, your man stopped me, and you got offended by it. Or.  Oh right. You mean when i told you to hate me on my own merits, not just cause you felt the need too, that one? Yes I said it and i stand by it. You know nothing about me, but you hated me instantly. And then when i called you out on it. You attacked me. Was I rude yes, was I a fool no.

A curl of his lips. You have my word I won't come near this part of the coast again.

His shoulders were tense and he eyed all three of them, keeping a weather eye on the surrounding area.
Messages In This Thread
and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 12, 2023, 08:02 PM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 07:31 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 10:13 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 10:45 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 11:26 AM
RE: and the vision that was planted in my brain - by Arric - January 14, 2023, 02:37 PM