Swiftcurrent Creek The Past Meets The Future 《IC Joining》
<div><span style="color:#036b95;">A</span><span style="color:#1679a1;">l</span><span style="color:#2987ad;">l</span><span style="color:#3c96b8;"> </span><span style="color:#4fa4c4;">B</span><span style="color:#62b2d0;">e</span><span style="color:#75c0dc;">g</span><span style="color:#88cfe7;">i</span><span style="color:#9bddf3;">n</span><span style="color:#aeebff;">n</span><span style="color:#9bddf3;">i</span><span style="color:#88cfe7;">n</span><span style="color:#75c0dc;">g</span><span style="color:#62b2d0;">s</span><span style="color:#4fa4c4;"> </span><span style="color:#3c96b8;">n</span><span style="color:#2987ad;">e</span><span style="color:#1679a1;">e</span><span style="color:#036b95;">d</span><span style="color:#1679a1;"> </span><span style="color:#2987ad;">E</span><span style="color:#3c96b8;">n</span><span style="color:#4fa4c4;">d</span><span style="color:#62b2d0;">i</span><span style="color:#75c0dc;">n</span><span style="color:#88cfe7;">g</span><span style="color:#9bddf3;">s</span><span style="color:#aeebff;">.</span></div>
49 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
The icy clear water orbs radiated the luminaries of a million stars, hearing the sound of his brother's voice. Again, a plethora of tail wags followed.

"In truth, I would have stayed there if it hadn'tve been for a messanger from a neighborhood pack, that you had been spotted. At once, I, for lack of a better term, hauled ass to see you. "

The grin that followed the statement had proven the truth of the action behind the sentence. He had traveled for such a long time. Saber listened at the sexond and third question that followed, and as the young man listened, his heart slowed a few beats, attempting to normalize its pace.

"About mother,..."

Immediately the once vivacious thrum of his tail, slowed.

"She did not want me to go, for fear of losing yet another child, but I had faith that you lived. She misses you, dearly. Visit her soon, eh?"

Clearing his throat, hoping the gravel had dislodged itself from his vocal cords, he barked, attempting to sway the conversation from the longing of home that would be sure to follow.

"Dal Riata itself flourishes still, mothers bearing children, more and more Frostfurs being made, growing strong, amd prospering."

With a teasing glint in his orbs, Saber again, tried to brighten the mood.

"And what's this I hear about you being an Alpha, Scim? Never would have thought you'd fit that role, after that spar we had over a baby rabbit a few years back. "

He playfully jostled the right shoulder of his brother, a grin touching the Frostfur's lips.
Messages In This Thread
The Past Meets The Future 《IC Joining》 - by Saber - October 07, 2014, 09:46 PM
RE: The Past Meets The Future 《IC Joining》 - by Saber - October 11, 2014, 03:32 PM
RE: The Past Meets The Future 《IC Joining》 - by Saber - October 11, 2014, 05:04 PM
RE: The Past Meets The Future 《IC Joining》 - by Saber - October 15, 2014, 09:38 AM
RE: The Past Meets The Future 《IC Joining》 - by Saber - November 07, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: The Past Meets The Future 《IC Joining》 - by Scimitar - November 09, 2014, 09:36 AM
RE: The Past Meets The Future 《IC Joining》 - by Saber - November 11, 2014, 07:27 PM