Duck Lake These are just ghosts that broke my heart
15 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
When she looked over the water Silanga did not expect to see a shape approaching her. It was a shadow; for a moment she didn't know if it was real or not, until those eyes caught the light. The gold there made her realize it was indeed a person - and they had a bundle of... flowers?

She watched him warily for a moment, and tasted the wind. There didn't appear to be any signs of others - until the wind shifted, and yes, there was a second. A gray wolf this time, and it was a woman. Were they together?

She was nervous. The man was closer, and his posture implied he was no threat, but why would he have any interest in her? The woman chuffed softly and looked between the two of them as if to ask, should I go?
Messages In This Thread
These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Silanga - January 16, 2023, 01:33 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Phox - January 18, 2023, 09:38 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Silanga - January 24, 2023, 06:48 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Phox - January 26, 2023, 08:50 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Silanga - January 30, 2023, 09:19 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Phox - February 02, 2023, 08:42 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Silanga - February 08, 2023, 02:31 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Phox - February 12, 2023, 11:39 AM