Neverwinter Forest let's leave my truck in the drive
Moontide
Beta*
734 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Heph listened intently, curious about the tidbit of information gleaned. But the moonleader, preserving pelts, and gathering them for the intended. It all sounded very much like Moonglow to her. "Moonleader...Moonwoman from Moonglow?" It was not question which easily rolled off the tongue, she supposed of all things it made sense for wolves to fixate on the moon but they did seem rather intent upon it. She supposed she spent too much time worrying about what was on the ground in front of her to worry much about the things above past using the stars to navigate or marking the passage of the time with the changing of the moon.

But she listened intently. Since it was a doe and not a buck it would present slightly less danger if stalled and she thought it was a good plan though she might have some explaining to do if they chased it into pack lands. "Got it." As she watched him creep forward she matched his pace keeping her gaze on the doe so that when it tensed she did the same and shot after it as well as soon as the hind spooked. Tearing after the other wolf she let out a bark so the doe would mark her own location and then she began trying to gain ground so she could steer the thing towards the spine. Her maw stretched wide to accompany the burn of air into her lungs and she started gaining on the doe as they wound their way through the forest.
Messages In This Thread
let's leave my truck in the drive - by Rhaegal - January 21, 2023, 05:40 AM
RE: let's leave my truck in the drive - by Heph - January 21, 2023, 05:05 PM
RE: let's leave my truck in the drive - by Rhaegal - January 22, 2023, 11:18 AM
RE: let's leave my truck in the drive - by Heph - January 23, 2023, 12:04 PM
RE: let's leave my truck in the drive - by Rhaegal - January 23, 2023, 02:41 PM
RE: let's leave my truck in the drive - by Heph - January 25, 2023, 07:46 PM
RE: let's leave my truck in the drive - by Rhaegal - January 26, 2023, 05:29 AM
RE: let's leave my truck in the drive - by Heph - January 29, 2023, 04:02 PM
RE: let's leave my truck in the drive - by Rhaegal - February 01, 2023, 06:34 AM
RE: let's leave my truck in the drive - by Heph - February 01, 2023, 05:33 PM
RE: let's leave my truck in the drive - by Rhaegal - February 02, 2023, 02:08 PM
RE: let's leave my truck in the drive - by Heph - February 04, 2023, 01:33 PM
RE: let's leave my truck in the drive - by Rhaegal - February 05, 2023, 06:30 AM
RE: let's leave my truck in the drive - by Heph - February 05, 2023, 04:29 PM