Duck Lake These are just ghosts that broke my heart
15 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
The stranger dressed in silver appeared as nervous as Silanga, and they slipped away before the old woman could say anything; she was just turning her attention back to the bright-eyed man when she noticed the glint of pewter slip among the reeds and be gone again.

The man said something but Silanga couldn't tell through his grip around the bouquet. As nervous as she felt in those fleeting moments the scene reminded her of better times. The dark line of her lips twitched in to a shy smile and she let out a small laugh, tilting her head. What?

Evidently there was nothing to fear here from this man, as he only used his teeth for leafy greens.
Messages In This Thread
These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Silanga - January 16, 2023, 01:33 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Phox - January 18, 2023, 09:38 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Silanga - January 24, 2023, 06:48 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Phox - January 26, 2023, 08:50 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Silanga - January 30, 2023, 09:19 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Phox - February 02, 2023, 08:42 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Silanga - February 08, 2023, 02:31 PM
RE: These are just ghosts that broke my heart - by Phox - February 12, 2023, 11:39 AM