The Sentinels yeah, i know we made plans with the neons
Moontide
Beta*
734 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
It seemed his suit had been successful if he was celebrating his married life and looking for the place of his wife's dreams as they traveled the coast. It seemed that the grooms of Moonglow had a certain knack for seeing to the wishes of her wives, but it made her glad to see, especially in Samani's case. Her smile was genuine we she replied. "Congratulations!" She wondered what that bay would look like. Heph had explored a fair bit of the coast, and seen a few bays, but if it existed in the dream or mind she doubted that she would be able to be of much help.

When he asked about the location she thought she may have detected a thread of worry within his voice, but her mind turned to answering first. "A place just west of here, a plateau." She looked in the direction she indicated wondering if she could see hints of the structure jutting out from the earth from within the forest. But though the earth showed evidence of a fire which had razed swaths of forest to the ground there were enough trunks old, tall, and strong that had survived she could not easily pick it out for Rhaegal to see.

But if his wife was part of Moonglow, or family to it in some way then she and, by extension, Rhaegel were welcome within their borders. "I can show you if you like? You'll be able to see a few other territories from there as well. Rodyn and Samani are the leaders and friends and family from Moonglow and Moonspear are always welcome within the borders." There was a warmth to the lightness of her voice as she offered.
Messages In This Thread
yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Rhaegal - March 08, 2023, 04:28 AM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Heph - March 08, 2023, 10:12 AM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Heph - March 09, 2023, 04:27 PM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Heph - March 12, 2023, 09:13 AM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Heph - March 12, 2023, 01:54 PM
RE: yeah, i know we made plans with the neons - by Heph - March 15, 2023, 02:52 PM