Duskfire Glacier Joining Thread
7 Posts
Ooc —
Alexandria's hair rose from the question that this young wolf had asked. She knew she would have to explain herself well her story to this young wolf so that he could see she posed no threat but she had to tell him."I am running from the most horrid pack that has ever walked this earth."She said to him blatingly " i was born into a loner pack I guess you could say and when the time came my father and mother made a deal with a nearby pack that for them to be able to pass threw their borders freely that they would have to give me up to him and they made the deal then i was apart of that pack. At first everything was normal until one day The alpha Frideoas came up to me and started to fight me, at first he wasn't mean or anything, it seemed to be just play but then it got worse, he began thrashing me around and as i began to fight back, all of his men jumped on me and began to rip me to shreds, once they were done with me I laid there, breathing hard and unsure of why he had done that, this continued for many days and years until one day i met a male who i thought cared for me actually cared, Little did i know i was wrong, I got pregnant with my first pup, I was over the moon excited and i was actually left alone throughout my pregnancy, i thought that maybe it was over now, I gave birth to a beautiful boy, his name was Noah, He was the most beautiful pup i have ever laid eyes on, his coat was as white as the snow and his eyes where as pure blue as the ocean, Noah was starting to grow up, he was still just a pup but He was quite big for a pup, he always said he would be as big and strong as me one day but one day while i was bringing back food for Noah I heard a fight and i heard him calling out to me so i ran as hard as i could to witness that they were fighting him, my pup, so i ran and rammed myself into them and got infront of him, i promised him everything was going to be ok," she said as a tear ran down from her eyes "I fought and fought but it wasn't enough there were so many, I was bloody but felt no pain, out of no where they cleared and left me to see my pup, my Noah laying there in a puddle of his own blood dead, I cried but then sudden anger came over me there was no more crying just the urge to kill them so i ran and attacked the alpha and put a scar down his body just as he and his men put on mine but it wasn't enough, I ran and grabbed my dead Noah's body and ran away from that pack, I buried my only pup at his favorite little hiding place by the stream, I laid there on his grave for days but knew i had to get away to make a fresh start, that is what he would want, I pose no danger to you, i am many miles away from that pack and I am sure that by now they have another to torment then just me though the elders in that pack often said that they never saw it get as bad as it did with me, I guess i don't just seek a temporary home, i seek a sanctuary, a place to call home to not live in fear that today will be my last or worry that my strength will fall me" she said to him, silent tears leaving her eyes but she kept a stone face,
Messages In This Thread
Joining Thread - by Alexandria - October 09, 2014, 07:58 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Malachi - October 10, 2014, 05:48 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Alexandria - October 11, 2014, 07:53 AM
RE: Joining Thread - by Malachi - October 13, 2014, 10:33 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Alexandria - October 13, 2014, 11:06 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Malachi - October 14, 2014, 11:08 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Alexandria - October 15, 2014, 04:40 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Malachi - October 19, 2014, 11:42 AM
RE: Joining Thread - by Alexandria - October 19, 2014, 12:00 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Malachi - October 24, 2014, 10:30 AM
RE: Joining Thread - by Alexandria - October 24, 2014, 04:17 PM