Silvertip Mountain i have made the universe the way i wanted to
Brecheliant
Raven*
394 Posts
Ooc — delaney
to give her some privacy, kivaluk turns to the side, staring at some obscure patch of grass nearby while she eats. his ear twitches as he wonders if she's even tasting it, if she's even breathing in between bites, worry creasing his brow at each strained cry she makes.

like each one drives a stake in his heart.

hey, try to slow down a little bit — his words are cut off by a sharp inhale as kivaluk, to his credit, tries his very best, but utterly failing to avoid cringing as she throws up everything she had devoured.

ok, yeah... he murmurs, looking up to the sky then; nose wrinkling as the scent of sick mingles with the scent of blood and carrion.

try again. slower. small bites. chew it. i can get you more food. he promises, swinging his head to look at her; breath catching in his throat as empathy rises trying to choke him; without knowing why he cared so much.

i'm kivaluk, by the way, he introduces himself to her, thinking that maybe talking to her and not standing like an awkward bump on a log might help. i'm from moonglow. he adds before drawing in a soft breath and asking her, what's your name?
Messages In This Thread
RE: i have made the universe the way i wanted to - by Kivaluk - April 22, 2023, 05:54 PM