Swiftcurrent Creek blank open eyes watch the moonflower bloom
Qeya River
Prima*
always an angel, never a god
405 Posts
Ooc — Twin
Pregnant
Even the implication of it makes her recoil with disgust, a wrinkle to one side of her mouth that brings her lip up in a crooked curl. She pushes it aside momentarily, shaking her head in a feeble attempt at hiding her unease.
No. She wasn't. And that was the answer she would decidedly go with, without eluding to what else may have taken place to result in such an inquiry. Even if she was, she wouldn't be for long, if Colt was right about the woman from the Sunspire. The thought of a child looking up at her with his eyes made her sick in a way that words could not describe. 
Nice to meet y-- the two a' yas, she jumps at the appearance of another, but offers him a curt smile in greeting. She pauses. He is silent, with eyes that dig holes in her. He is suspicious. 
She sucks in a shaken, icy breath. She is not here because of Colt, nor did she want him attached to her.  I'm not pregnant, she says it with clarity, as if she were willing it into existence. and I hope not. I don't want him here. I don't think he would, though. They both knew full well who they were talking about without even having to vocalize his name, like he were some kind of curse. I want to get away from him. 
you're fine!! i try to write wren with a new york accent but sometimes it comes off as southern in writing LOL
Messages In This Thread
blank open eyes watch the moonflower bloom - by Wren - May 23, 2023, 12:56 PM
RE: blank open eyes watch the moonflower bloom - by Wren - May 23, 2023, 06:05 PM