Swiftcurrent Creek blank open eyes watch the moonflower bloom
Qeya River
Prima*
always an angel, never a god
405 Posts
Ooc — Twin

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: language/swearing
Colt. His name's Colt. 
Deep breaths, Wren, deep breaths. 
He was the first wolf I met when I moved here to Teekon about two months ago. We hung out for a little while one day, then, y'know, parted ways. I thought maybe-- maybe, uh, he actually kinda cared about me? That we could be friends? Until I saw him again. Like two weeks ago, I went back to Tuktu just to say hi. 
The breaths become more and more shallow, harder to take in and out.  She is shaking, with every muscle she has in her travel-worn little body focused on not bursting into tears or lashing her teeth out of pure anguish.
And, y'know, that time, it got to a point where every time I looked at him, I just thought to myself... I deserve better than this fuckin' schmuck, y'know? What am I doin' 'ere? But, I, uh, told him I was looking for somewhere to live, permanently, and he-- he said something about finding a 'gang', and I told him I didn't want to travel anymore. So he said the Rising Sun Valley had some nice people in it. But he didn't give me any names. So... I found you. And here I am.
Her steely gaze is firm, but word of mouth can only do so much when you're being interrogated. 
And that's it. That's the God's honest truth, man. Take it or leave it. I don't know anything about what he did to you to make you so mad at him, but, y'know, I'm sorry. If I would'a known this'd be my life when I first moved here, I would'a told him to go to Hell the second he walked up to me. 
Messages In This Thread
blank open eyes watch the moonflower bloom - by Wren - May 23, 2023, 12:56 PM
RE: blank open eyes watch the moonflower bloom - by Wren - May 24, 2023, 12:32 PM