Thunder Dome Who needs a house out in hackensack
Pledged
Bearclaw
828 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
Meylodi; well, now Lilia felt disappointed not only in how she measured up to the alpha, but in how bland her own name sounded in comparison. She was also living the sort of life that Lilia wanted as well- with a partner, expecting children, leading a pack that she was founding, plus it just so happened that they'd chosen to settle on the side of an inactive volcano. Her future children practically had cool stamped onto their pedigree already. 

She took note of their numbers, and decided the pack seemed to have a healthy enough number to support a litter of children- though perhaps they'd also be busy enough with a brood that they would not necessarily be able to afford to send someone out on a mission. 

"Oh, wull," She said, with a shrug, more than willing to be helpful to someone who'd acheived basically all of her life goals. "I can let my pack know, an' Thapphique too." She said. No doubt the sea wolves would be keen to know who else was settling in the area- plus it would give her an excuse to pop by and surprise her beau while he was currently helping the seaside pack out. "That way you don't hafta travel that far, thinthe, uh," She said, gesturing to the woman's midsection. "Yuh gonna pop thoon, eh?" She noted, hoping it wasn't too cheeky for her to put it in such words. "I like kidth. Kidth are fun. Thethe gonna be yuh firtht oneth?"
Messages In This Thread
Who needs a house out in hackensack - by Ameline - June 02, 2023, 02:21 PM
RE: Who needs a house out in hackensack - by Meylodi - June 02, 2023, 02:34 PM
RE: Who needs a house out in hackensack - by Ameline - June 02, 2023, 02:40 PM
RE: Who needs a house out in hackensack - by Meylodi - June 02, 2023, 03:15 PM
RE: Who needs a house out in hackensack - by Ameline - June 02, 2023, 03:25 PM
RE: Who needs a house out in hackensack - by Meylodi - June 02, 2023, 03:40 PM
RE: Who needs a house out in hackensack - by Ameline - June 02, 2023, 03:49 PM
RE: Who needs a house out in hackensack - by Meylodi - June 02, 2023, 04:08 PM
RE: Who needs a house out in hackensack - by Ameline - June 02, 2023, 04:29 PM
RE: Who needs a house out in hackensack - by Meylodi - June 02, 2023, 05:21 PM
RE: Who needs a house out in hackensack - by Ameline - June 02, 2023, 05:34 PM