Two Rivers Isle i'm like a shot of adrenaline [m]ixed with some ritalin
Ghost
554 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Trapper
Rogue
red's crowcall lifted his spirits, and the ribald edges of his mouhth; colt laughed out loud and felt the bite of her voice sink like snaketeeth into his veins. maybe she weren't happy after all, maybe she had a reason.
maybe she had more of a reason than anyone, really.
the air slowed; colt felt a muscle jump in his ragged cheek, and parted his jaws to say — to say something. 
but then iseul was there, she'd been there. "this is my gang," colt told her proudly, tattered ears twitching up; and then gun, fierce muscular gun; thundering up out of the depths and drenching him.
he hooted with laughter; hollered with it; he rose and pretended to grapple gun, wrassling eagerly until the bank was stirred to mud and he smeared up to his elbows;
"nothin' kin kill me dead fer long," colt declared when they had broken a breath. "this here's two rivers isle, an' this is iseul, our deputy." 
deputy? for them? colt grinned a yellow slash of irony. "sadey's still kickin'," he told red in particular. "a boy ran with us a a bit, an' a coyot' woman. marston an' lonesome dove. ain't no sign o'reno in a long time. sadey an' i were all that was left. till now."
the red eyes gleamed.