Swiftcurrent Creek rattling your ground
Loner
i’ve been the archer, i’ve been the prey
449 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Language!

Akavir had baggage, none of which bothered Eshe. Everybody had baggage—she had plenty of her own. "I don't care about all of that. It doesn't bother me." There was an undertone of desperation to her words; she could feel the rejection through the haze. She began to crumble under the weight of his refusal. The embarrassment, shame, and evidence of other women upon his fur were piling on, and she quickly sobered.

Fuck—this hurt.

"No, you don't have to do anything," she replied, voice quiet as she took a step back and looked down at her paws. "You've already done enough for me."

Eshe had been sold on living here, and there was no going back on that commitment. It would be too much of a blow to lose so much in one fell swoop. "I'd still like to join ... if you'll have me." She bit her lower lip, distracting herself from tears welling in her eyes. She couldn't—and she wouldn't—allow herself to cry in front of him.
Messages In This Thread
rattling your ground - by Eshe - June 18, 2023, 05:55 PM
RE: rattling your ground - by Akavir - June 18, 2023, 06:39 PM
RE: rattling your ground - by Eshe - June 18, 2023, 07:17 PM
RE: rattling your ground - by Akavir - June 18, 2023, 07:34 PM
RE: rattling your ground - by Eshe - June 18, 2023, 08:21 PM
RE: rattling your ground - by Akavir - June 18, 2023, 09:13 PM
RE: rattling your ground - by Eshe - June 18, 2023, 09:54 PM
RE: rattling your ground - by Akavir - June 19, 2023, 01:15 PM
RE: rattling your ground - by Eshe - June 20, 2023, 01:31 PM
RE: rattling your ground - by Akavir - June 20, 2023, 01:43 PM
RE: rattling your ground - by Eshe - June 20, 2023, 02:07 PM