Lion Head Mesa deathless death
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
651 Posts
Ooc — anon
Toula imagined the Gods would speak to Zaahira, too—to strike when was right, and not before then. the question was one that caused Toula to sigh and say, he was not bad to me. he protected me, and my family for a time—but he betrayed my sister, the Pharaoh now. I leave that story for her to tell, when she returns from her learning, again that sense of cold, oppressive and foreboding! but Toula was not yet ready to believe she might have lost another loved one within this world. 
but Toula pondered if Makono, wise woman that she was, had seen long before anyone else the truth of this man’s heart. Toula would no longer let her own kindness blind her to the truth of things. 
they drew ever nearer to His altar. the next question caused Toula to smile again, and to say with warmth, there is no right or wrong thing. follow what your heart is telling you. once, as I have mentioned, I had no words at all—and another, only tears! He will know what to share with the ones that you love, and keep the things you are not yet ready for them to hear, grief could be an ugly thing, too, sometimes. 
Selena—was this Raven? the word was spoken with that same fondness. He can—and you can, too, her eyes were bright as she spoke the words. it all was a form of worship, Toula felt, to Him. she asked, would you like to? for Toula did not wish to force this upon Zaahira, either! only to let her know such a thing was possible, should she wish to.
Messages In This Thread
deathless death - by Toula - June 17, 2023, 09:03 AM
RE: deathless death - by Zaahira - June 18, 2023, 12:08 PM
RE: deathless death - by Toula - June 19, 2023, 01:12 PM
RE: deathless death - by Zaahira - June 19, 2023, 01:38 PM
RE: deathless death - by Toula - June 19, 2023, 05:12 PM
RE: deathless death - by Zaahira - June 19, 2023, 05:52 PM
RE: deathless death - by Toula - June 19, 2023, 06:21 PM
RE: deathless death - by Zaahira - June 21, 2023, 06:07 PM