Herbalists' Cache with my eagles t-shirt hanging from the door
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
923 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Belatedly, Masquerade remembered this wasn’t just your everyday kill. Their jaw went slack and they let the carcass drop to the ground, the opossum’s face absolutely mangled. The rest of its body remained intact, though, so hopefully Eshe might still make use of it.

Masque licked the blood from their lips, frowning thoughtfully. Was this critter too big to serve Eshe’s purposes? Her voice rose into the air right then, prompting the Redtail to snatch the dead marsupial out of its pool of blood and begin carrying it toward the sound of their acquaintance’s howl.

I know, they said the moment they dropped the Virginia opossum at her feet, it’s not a squirrel. If you don’t think you can use it, we can always eat it. But it may be worth a try. I’d just, Masque continued, putting a toe against the animal’s soft underside, rip a small hole here. Maybe we could remove some of the organs to make room before we stuff your leaves inside.

They paused and glanced at her face. Eshe seemed the type to go with the flow, yet just because Masquerade had some ideas and suggestions did not make this their project. It was hers, so she should make the executive decisions.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: with my eagles t-shirt hanging from the door - by Raider - June 20, 2023, 09:29 PM