Wheeling Gull Isle we sing, “look at all this love we’ve found”
Rivenwood
Leaf

i'd be a believer
if it was all just song and dance
222 Posts
Ooc — Twin
I'm made of sand? is what she took from that, because of course that's what she'd think of, and her goofy little grin stretches wide until dimples form beneath saucer-shaped eyes. Cool! But, but, but, can I be, can I be made of the sea instead? she shifts to her feet and places her little paws on Daddy's shoulder. I wanna be the sea!
Hopping up and down again, she excitedly runs in one, two, three circles around the length of her father's form before finally flopping down beside him once more, this time on her belly. And from that little belly comes a giggle that erupts into full blown howls of laughter when she sees the flecks of sand that are embedded in the fluff of his chest.
When the answer to her why is given, her head tilts; a look of confusion, but not because of God, this time. Why would Daddy wonder why God made Him? He made you to be my Daddy, she answers matter-of-factly, prodding him with a paw and creating a tiny print of sand in the shape of it in the russet fibers of his pelt.
And when she's told she was put here to make the world a little better, she smiles extra hard at that. She wanted to make the world better, she did, she did, she did! YAAAAAAAAAA!