Wheeling Gull Isle count all the bees in the hive, chase all the clouds from the sky
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
Private 
When Towhee told him she would be staying indefinitely, Caracal could’ve cried. Hell, he did cry, whilst hugging her and getting snot and tears all over her neck. She laughed at him a little bit, though mostly she just patted his back and held onto him awhile. Then she sent him to his room made him go back to his little spot on another hill to get more sleep, insisting it would make all the difference in the world.

It really did too. He woke up the following morning feeling significantly better than the past few days. Rather than head to the den straightaway, he went and caught a fish first. It didn’t take long, fortunately, and it was still bright and early by the time his shadow darkened his family’s doorstep.

He let the fish slide from his mouth and flop on the floor, then gave his wife a sound kiss on her temple, dropping a whispered apology there too. He then waded through a sea of puppies back toward the doorway, though not before chucking a paw at @Malakai.

Hey, you wanna come outside and take a walk with me?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
count all the bees in the hive, chase all the clouds from the sky - by Caracal - July 05, 2023, 02:31 PM