Lion Head Mesa there’s a way, I know
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
658 Posts
Ooc — anon
and Toula trusted the words. the way that they were said felt sacred, a prayer in themselves. Toula thanked the Gods once more for being with her, and for aiding in the girls recovery. I have no doubt in you, she answers, not letting such a thing be a mystery. 
and to hear of her talent! another painter in these halls?! what luck! Toula adored art, and was quite moved by the things that others created. she unwittingly sought to bring about a renaissance, more art and more beauty to surround them. pieces that evoked emotions inspired her greatly. 
this too would not be a mystery to the new fellahin—not from the way Toula gazed at her with open admiration for this delightful fact! well, you must paint here! she all but sang, my coronation, it is soon, and perhaps your paintings could decorate Akashingo, as well as that of the other artists! some artists are not permanent residents—traders, bringing their crafts and their gifts, sharing their talents with us. and for the ones that are, I shall let them reveal themselves, she smiled at this. well, there could be some mystery, at least! 
do you enjoy decorating, as well as painting? she wondered!
Messages In This Thread
there’s a way, I know - by Toula - July 08, 2023, 04:26 PM
RE: there’s a way, I know - by Eset - July 09, 2023, 11:45 AM
RE: there’s a way, I know - by Toula - July 14, 2023, 09:12 PM
RE: there’s a way, I know - by Eset - July 15, 2023, 10:34 AM
RE: there’s a way, I know - by Toula - July 15, 2023, 01:59 PM
RE: there’s a way, I know - by Eset - July 15, 2023, 03:15 PM
RE: there’s a way, I know - by Toula - July 16, 2023, 12:37 PM
RE: there’s a way, I know - by Eset - July 16, 2023, 03:59 PM