Lion Head Mesa break me off a piece of that… fancy feast
Muat-riya
Fellahin
137 Posts
Ooc — Twin
quietly slides myself in here

Even with half of the palace's wolves and nearly all resources gone, it felt as though the mesa was bustling and bursting at the seams. Inji spent her days with her sisters, friendships between the fellahin that blossomed in the confines of the passages — meals over wine, quiet girlish discussion between tasks. It was primarily just the four of them here, the Queen and her servants; and Inji would have been okay with it if it were like this forever.
Midnight chill nips at her shoulders as she sits vigilant along the swath of drybrush. Sleep had not come to her this night, and so she crept from the bedchambers and out in search of fresh air. Thoughts bounced wildly inside her head in a way that brought her heart to a fervent thrum and her mouth frothing with saliva. Terrified for what the future held would be an understatement, even as she held Eset's comforts close!
And she'd been so wrapped up in it all that she hadn't quite noticed the little visitor at the palace's doorstep.
Messages In This Thread
break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Frolic - August 30, 2023, 10:10 AM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Inji - August 31, 2023, 10:59 AM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Inji - August 31, 2023, 11:21 AM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Inji - August 31, 2023, 11:42 AM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Inji - September 03, 2023, 11:04 PM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Frolic - September 05, 2023, 11:15 AM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Inji - September 13, 2023, 01:04 PM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Frolic - September 13, 2023, 01:33 PM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Inji - September 17, 2023, 09:12 PM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Frolic - September 19, 2023, 10:57 AM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Inji - September 19, 2023, 11:10 AM