Lion Head Mesa break me off a piece of that… fancy feast
Muat-riya
Fellahin
137 Posts
Ooc — Twin
Inji found herself at a loss of what to do with this child. Clearly, she did not belong here, and there was not an obvious protocol within the palace for what to do when a child appears out of seemingly thin air. Especially not when the mazoi are nowhere nearby, not anymore.
My name is Jendayi, but you can call me Inji, she entertains with a tiny smile that began to creep up her face. I'm a fellahin, and you're in Akashingo. Muat-riya Isetnofret Toula is our Queen, and oh, what would she think of this? Her tail swings upward into a slow, tentative wag. c'mon, here, I'll find you... um, something for your nose.
She resolves to gently usher the child in the opposite direction of the mesa, out towards the great Serpent; there, maybe, they could find something. She is careful with her footing as she leads. Where are you from, Frolic? How'd you find this place?
Messages In This Thread
break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Frolic - August 30, 2023, 10:10 AM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Inji - August 31, 2023, 10:59 AM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Inji - August 31, 2023, 11:21 AM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Inji - August 31, 2023, 11:42 AM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Inji - September 03, 2023, 11:04 PM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Frolic - September 05, 2023, 11:15 AM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Inji - September 13, 2023, 01:04 PM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Frolic - September 13, 2023, 01:33 PM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Inji - September 17, 2023, 09:12 PM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Frolic - September 19, 2023, 10:57 AM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Inji - September 19, 2023, 11:10 AM