Lion Head Mesa To be delivered by word of mouth for the ears only of Toula, Queen of Akashingo.
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
651 Posts
Ooc — anon
she beheld what gift the fellahin brought with them, gaze bright. never had she seen something like this before, but the fellahin bid she provide her foreleg to them so that they could place it upon her there. it was a near perfect fit, and likely would become such as she finished growing and gaining the weight that she would into her second year. Toula marveled at it the entirety of the time she heard the spoken word of her—possessive, now!—Sphinx.
in these words were an answer. yes, I think it is possible. and this gift was only the beginning of his efforts to prove it, perhaps—no, that was not true! the poetry he spoke aloud was. tell him,

my Sphinx, 

you shall not need to wait for too much longer—
may Ra and Khonsu both keep you safe.
and when you first lay your eyes upon me,
I shall wear this gift of yours.
each time I look upon it, I think of you and smile—
was this your plan? 

I rather like your mind already, if it is so—
and I cannot wait to know it more.

your dear queen, —

indeed there was a smile upon her face as she sent it, and then another fellahin came to her chambers to speak with her, and prepare her for bed.
Messages In This Thread
RE: To be delivered by word of mouth for the ears only of Toula, Queen of Akashingo. - by Toula - September 03, 2023, 03:04 PM