Lion Head Mesa break me off a piece of that… fancy feast
Loner
162 Posts
Ooc — Kat
It’s called a spooder, Frolic jested playfully, though before she could say anything else, Inji indicated she wanted to try something.

The next thing she knew, the coyote was jamming a wad of sticky gossamer up her nostril. It actually hurt, as the tissue there was quite tender, but beyond a brief wince, Frolic kept up a brave face. She held as still as she could.

When Inji confessed she didn’t know much of anything about healing, Frolic wriggled her nose—well, the ball of webbing felt secure, at least—and insisted, You’re doing great, sweetie, the pet name her parents sometimes employed slipping mindlessly off her tongue.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Frolic - August 30, 2023, 10:10 AM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Inji - August 31, 2023, 10:59 AM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Inji - August 31, 2023, 11:21 AM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Inji - August 31, 2023, 11:42 AM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Inji - September 03, 2023, 11:04 PM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Frolic - September 05, 2023, 11:15 AM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Inji - September 13, 2023, 01:04 PM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Frolic - September 13, 2023, 01:33 PM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Inji - September 17, 2023, 09:12 PM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Frolic - September 19, 2023, 10:57 AM
RE: break me off a piece of that… fancy feast - by Inji - September 19, 2023, 11:10 AM