Phoenix Maplewood Rooted inside of my DNA
Kvarsheim
Systkini
151 Posts
Ooc — Neoma
Then, he rushed to where the figure had spooked off. In the middle- in the midst of where the two had parted. He'd not known there was a second until he heard the closer steps, and until he'd checked with his nose next. Looking behind him, then ahead of him, he caught glimpse of a dark tail, and ahead of him a light figure. Both leaving, and one who slowed.

What the hell?

Were they ghosts?

Scrunching his nose hard in concentration, he didnt have it in him to chase either of them. Then, next he vocalized his perplexion, eyes narrowed and teeth shown from his quirked lip. What the hell- "What the hell?

There were strange wolves lurking here. In a beautiful woods- he felt like the vines and fluttering leaves overhead were twisting. Disorienting. One moment, they were present. The next, fading. Like spooked deer.
Perhaps it had been him. He found it strange to run from him now though. He looked to the one in the distance, the one in gray who had not completely disappeared, before looking away to shake his head. This was disorienting. 
Messages In This Thread
Rooted inside of my DNA - by Bonario - September 10, 2023, 07:55 PM
RE: Rooted inside of my DNA - by Raider - September 12, 2023, 11:14 AM
RE: Rooted inside of my DNA - by Riley - September 12, 2023, 01:29 PM
RE: Rooted inside of my DNA - by Bonario - September 13, 2023, 03:37 PM
RE: Rooted inside of my DNA - by Raider - September 13, 2023, 04:16 PM
RE: Rooted inside of my DNA - by Riley - September 13, 2023, 04:54 PM
RE: Rooted inside of my DNA - by Bonario - September 15, 2023, 01:39 AM
RE: Rooted inside of my DNA - by Raider - September 15, 2023, 12:14 PM