Duskfire Glacier Joining Thread
But in the silence I heard you calling out to me
263 Posts
Ooc — Ashur
This'll be my last post (: Welcome to Duskfire!

He perked his ears and searched the air for Tuwawi's call, but as seconds turned to minutes, none came and Malachi found himself still alone on the territory's edge with the mottled woman standing expectantly before him. He felt a leaded weight drop in his stomach and let his gaze linger on the forest at his rear. Across the trunks and leaves the youth searched for a flash of fire fur to signal his leader's arrival. But if Tuwawi had even heard him, she did not come.

Malachi felt his mouth run dry. He had little option now but to turn the woman away - but how could he do that when he had instilled in her so much hope? He felt his brow furrow as the situation rose muddied in his mind and he turned until he faced the woman again. If Tuwawi was unable to come to them... then he would have to bring the woman to her.

His stomach churned at the thought, but he hardened his brow. He could not cast this wolf away. "Stick by me. I'll take you to Tuwawi." The words nearly stuck in his throat. He knew well the risk he took in bringing this woman into their territory without Tuwawi's prior approval, but it was a risk he was willing to take. He turned and moved forward, but stopped for a moment to glance over his shoulder to see if the woman would risk to follow.
Trades
[Image: warden.gif][Image: naturalist.gif] 1/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 2/5
Messages In This Thread
Joining Thread - by Alexandria - October 09, 2014, 07:58 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Malachi - October 10, 2014, 05:48 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Alexandria - October 11, 2014, 07:53 AM
RE: Joining Thread - by Malachi - October 13, 2014, 10:33 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Alexandria - October 13, 2014, 11:06 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Malachi - October 14, 2014, 11:08 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Alexandria - October 15, 2014, 04:40 PM
RE: Joining Thread - by Malachi - October 19, 2014, 11:42 AM
RE: Joining Thread - by Alexandria - October 19, 2014, 12:00 PM