I watch her sleep just like an angel
But in the silence I heard you calling out to me
263 Posts
Ooc — Ashur
Much better, thanks! (: I think it's almost gone now, just the remnants of a stuffy nose. But stuffy noses get the best tasting medicine, so all's good <3
How have you recovered? Hopefully your sickness is gone too!

Malachi raised his brows at her lifting mood and swayed his tail. If the girl could laugh at his expense, then he'd gladly fall into the river again. "You'd think by now I'd have learned where to put my paws." He joked back, a wry grin stretching across his face. "They always said I rushed into things too fast. Never thought the river would be one of them." He felt his words come easier now, a welcome surprise to the awkwardness that laced their prior conversation. He felt Arabella warming to him, as he was certainly warming to her.

Through the trees he could see the riverbank, but as they neared the edge he slowed to a stop. He danced his gaze back to Arabella, but beneath his lighthearted glow shone a lingering concern. "You up to going a bit further?" As much as he didn't want to push her, he didn't want to stop their tour if she felt the energy to continue. He'd made the mistake with his sister before, and had fast learned from that experience. Secretly, he hoped she'd say yes. He felt excited to be sharing the territory with someone, especially with one who'd never yet seen the parts they walked. It was one thing to admire the Glacier himself, but another entirely to share that admiration with a friend.
Trades
[Image: warden.gif][Image: naturalist.gif] 1/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 2/5
Messages In This Thread
I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Arabella - October 02, 2014, 06:33 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Malachi - October 03, 2014, 12:32 AM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Arabella - October 05, 2014, 07:30 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Malachi - October 06, 2014, 10:20 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Arabella - October 09, 2014, 03:11 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Malachi - October 10, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Arabella - October 17, 2014, 11:01 AM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Malachi - October 25, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Arabella - October 26, 2014, 01:30 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Malachi - October 27, 2014, 11:00 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Arabella - November 06, 2014, 09:00 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Malachi - November 08, 2014, 10:56 PM