Lion Head Mesa scythe & grain
7 Posts
Ooc — talamasca
The man was sensible, while the woman seemed to lose some cohesion as soon as Gil mentioned Nazli. The sharpness with which they uttered the girl's name made Gilthyra's squinted eyes look even more narrowed.

She is there, the woman motions to the far-off hill resting with my sister. If they were to look they would see both the figures outlined against the sun, but should they move at all, Kiaxe would hurriedly usher Nazli inside again.

Nazli is very weak. My sisters and I treated her and found a solution for her condition, to a point. I... will not speak further on that without Tavina present. It was a confidentiality clause, of sorts.

The woman's nostrils flared a moment and she took in both the mazoi on the steps, careful but stalwart. You will find the herbal stores refilled, and my sister takes her time to stock your larders when she is not minding the girl. We were worried the place had been abandoned for good— there was a subtle note of humor in her tone that could be easily missed.

Now, I must go see to the girl. She finally stepped back from the stone steps, turning her back to both the warriors. They either believed her or they did not, but she had no reason to suspect they would seek to do her harm.
Messages In This Thread
scythe & grain - by Khusobek - October 03, 2023, 11:36 AM
RE: scythe & grain - by Legend - October 03, 2023, 12:17 PM
RE: scythe & grain - by Gilthyra - October 03, 2023, 12:26 PM
RE: scythe & grain - by Khusobek - October 03, 2023, 12:44 PM
RE: scythe & grain - by Legend - October 03, 2023, 12:56 PM
RE: scythe & grain - by Gilthyra - October 03, 2023, 01:03 PM
RE: scythe & grain - by Khusobek - October 03, 2023, 04:29 PM
RE: scythe & grain - by Legend - October 03, 2023, 04:57 PM
RE: scythe & grain - by Gilthyra - October 03, 2023, 06:07 PM
RE: scythe & grain - by Khusobek - October 05, 2023, 06:15 PM
RE: scythe & grain - by Legend - October 06, 2023, 07:58 PM