Two Eyes Cenote palace of the goddess
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
655 Posts
Ooc — anon
slow and steady did they move, mindful of the ailment of their dear Legend. but before too long they arrived to where Toula knew they were each meant to be. 
a holy place that Ra illuminated! she looked to her people with a new glow about her, reinvigorated, ready to discover. first, quiet directives being provided to the fellahin to begin to decorate the space with all of the beautification and glamor they would Akashingo! but only after they themselves rested their weary paws. she would not see them exhausted! 
yes, first to rest—but she looked upon her many favorites with delight in her eye. where shall we rest tonight? and to Zaahira now she grins, her soon to be Jodai once this place was claimed in full. 
and Eset and her own work, never missed throughout—right hand, left hand. necessary to her own function. I will let you discover such a place. first I must look upon the Mazoi and assist in the ways that I can with her recovery, she determined with a nod. more than vanity, more than anything else, Toula loved her people. those that made this all possible. 
on quiet feet did she move to the place she would be resting.
Messages In This Thread
palace of the goddess - by Senmut - October 16, 2023, 04:19 PM
RE: palace of the goddess - by Zaahira - October 16, 2023, 10:49 PM
RE: palace of the goddess - by Toula - October 17, 2023, 08:38 PM
RE: palace of the goddess - by Rashepses - October 18, 2023, 01:08 AM
RE: palace of the goddess - by Khusobek - October 18, 2023, 02:55 PM
RE: palace of the goddess - by Tavina - October 18, 2023, 02:57 PM
RE: palace of the goddess - by Eset - October 19, 2023, 03:28 PM
RE: palace of the goddess - by Naberius - October 21, 2023, 06:53 PM