Cerulean Cape make the dark feel darker than before
Rivenwood
Leaf

i'd be a believer
if it was all just song and dance
222 Posts
Ooc — Twin
pping ava a little with ooc permission! <3

John lingers; Ava watches him with the eyes of a rattlesnake. The redheaded girl herself is reticent.
You don't have to stare at me, Dinah's stomach slow-churns with a bristling flame as she turns to face the preacherman. why do you always wanna be near me anyway? You're like, obsessed with me. It's fucking creepy. all she can feel when he looks at her are the prying, hungry eyes of a malevolent God. What was the point? What was there to find in praying to a man who did not; does not; would not; listen?
Love you
Ana. Ana didn't know, did she? Would she ever? Did she need to?
Dinah thought that if she were still here, she would wish to shield her from this; from all of this, from this thick-fogged purgatory the isledwellers now were shackled to.
And why was he still here? Why had he come with them?
Messages In This Thread
make the dark feel darker than before - by Dinah - October 20, 2023, 03:22 PM
RE: make the dark feel darker than before - by John - October 20, 2023, 04:18 PM
RE: make the dark feel darker than before - by Dinah - October 23, 2023, 05:06 PM
RE: make the dark feel darker than before - by John - October 23, 2023, 10:59 PM
RE: make the dark feel darker than before - by Dinah - October 23, 2023, 11:25 PM
RE: make the dark feel darker than before - by John - October 24, 2023, 12:29 AM
RE: make the dark feel darker than before - by Dinah - October 24, 2023, 11:05 AM
RE: make the dark feel darker than before - by John - October 24, 2023, 12:46 PM
RE: make the dark feel darker than before - by Dinah - October 24, 2023, 01:12 PM
RE: make the dark feel darker than before - by John - October 24, 2023, 01:38 PM
RE: make the dark feel darker than before - by Dinah - October 26, 2023, 04:23 PM