Moonsong Glacier cold-sister
Yellowstone
Zeta
108 Posts
Ooc — Van
Their embrace warmed him so! He felt gooseflesh prickling all along his body, his reticence in front of the stranger melting away in favor of a most-welcome face. I was only wandering before returning to the winter forest, he answered. This is a most fortunate surprise. His plush tail danced, only slowing once she had explained the occurrence of her accident. Ah – treacherous hills! I am sorry that happened, he sympathized. But the ever-bright Ariadne was quick to move on to more pleasant subjects.

Lavender eyes turned gratefully to the now-named Chakliux: a rugged wolf, great and scarred, with eyes more colorful than Fjall had ever seen. He felt a hitch in his breathing, causing him to wonder what about the hunter made him so anxious. Downturning his gaze, Fjall shyly showed his appreciation to the marked snow-wolf with a low bow of his muzzle. I, I cannot thank you enough for all you’ve done… all you’re still doing.

Fjall lifted his head and turned to face the glacier with them. He looked over the shining ice-lands and considered how it might look differently to him as Ariadne’s village. Your own village, he breathed wistfully. It seems just yesterday that you were nursing me back to health after my own fall. I will have to return the favor now. Fjall smiled. The glacier is- well, there is nothing quite like it, that I have seen. There are many prey tracks here, though this place hides its bounties well. And some of it seems dangerous… He glanced at her leg. But it is beautiful, too. It could make a good home, I think.
Messages In This Thread
cold-sister - by Chakliux - October 20, 2023, 04:13 PM
RE: cold-sister - by Fjall - October 21, 2023, 04:05 PM
RE: cold-sister - by Ariadne - October 22, 2023, 06:41 PM
RE: cold-sister - by Chakliux - October 26, 2023, 12:23 PM
RE: cold-sister - by Fjall - October 26, 2023, 06:46 PM
RE: cold-sister - by Ariadne - October 27, 2023, 07:50 AM
RE: cold-sister - by Chakliux - November 05, 2023, 08:43 PM
RE: cold-sister - by Fjall - November 21, 2023, 06:09 PM
RE: cold-sister - by Ariadne - November 22, 2023, 10:18 AM
RE: cold-sister - by Chakliux - November 22, 2023, 12:38 PM
RE: cold-sister - by Fjall - December 05, 2023, 10:55 PM