Swiftcurrent Creek your kiss, my cheek—i watched you leave
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
963 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
One moment she was there—the next, the cold crept in between the space she had left as she rolled away from him. It stirred him to be more awake now than ever—and he rolled slightly, propping himself upon an elbow as he looked to her, ears splaying back to his skull.

He mulled this over a moment—the ins and outs of the tangled web that lay before him. Eshe deserved to know the truth of it—but some of it was not his truth to offer, and so his pause extended, the silence a hint at some form of guilt, if there was any.

Who was he kidding… Of course there was guilt.

“A lot of the story isn’t mine to tell… But Silvertongue has been dealing with some of her past.” He paused, considering—eyes looking closely to her, now. “Before you—Silvertongue and I had been a… casual thing of sorts. My mate died—I didn’t think I’d ever really have feelings for anyone again… Silvertongue and Wren became a more serious thing….”

Was any of this making sense?

“To give the short version... Silver was upset and went to the lowlands... I found her, injured. She lashed out at me, because of her past... and Wren came upon us, too. And another group... a pack, maybe? They insisted on helping Silver. She wouldn't let me bring her back home. She lashed out and gave me this new eye scar... And it looks like she broke up with Wren, more or less at the same time...”
Messages In This Thread
your kiss, my cheek—i watched you leave - by Eshe - October 01, 2023, 01:06 PM
RE: your kiss, my cheek—i watched you leave - by Akavir - October 05, 2023, 03:22 PM
RE: your kiss, my cheek—i watched you leave - by Eshe - October 05, 2023, 03:44 PM
RE: your kiss, my cheek—i watched you leave - by Akavir - October 20, 2023, 01:14 PM
RE: your kiss, my cheek—i watched you leave - by Eshe - October 20, 2023, 03:48 PM
RE: your kiss, my cheek—i watched you leave - by Akavir - November 01, 2023, 02:52 PM
RE: your kiss, my cheek—i watched you leave - by Eshe - November 01, 2023, 03:20 PM
RE: your kiss, my cheek—i watched you leave - by Akavir - November 01, 2023, 03:47 PM
RE: your kiss, my cheek—i watched you leave - by Eshe - November 01, 2023, 04:31 PM
RE: your kiss, my cheek—i watched you leave - by Akavir - November 08, 2023, 03:30 PM
RE: your kiss, my cheek—i watched you leave - by Eshe - November 10, 2023, 07:21 AM
RE: your kiss, my cheek—i watched you leave - by Akavir - November 10, 2023, 07:30 AM
RE: your kiss, my cheek—i watched you leave - by Eshe - November 10, 2023, 07:41 AM
RE: your kiss, my cheek—i watched you leave - by Akavir - November 10, 2023, 07:48 AM
RE: your kiss, my cheek—i watched you leave - by Eshe - November 10, 2023, 07:58 AM
RE: your kiss, my cheek—i watched you leave - by Akavir - November 10, 2023, 08:18 AM
RE: your kiss, my cheek—i watched you leave - by Eshe - November 10, 2023, 08:37 AM