Redtail Rise my tongue is an axe, and a sword
Pledged
Bearclaw
828 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
She loped through the packlands, having convinced herself that if she bolted, she might be seen- and that if she was caught running, she might be chased. She could feel Ancelin's concern even before she saw him, and the speed at which he travelled made her wonder if someone was hot on his heels. Would they be chased out like quarry? All of a sudden, she felt isolated and vulnerable. She couldn't control what narrative Avicus was spinning now that she had called for her children.

"It'th Avicuth," She breathed, her hackles bristled stiff, porcupine quills to the touch. She felt some of her intensity settle when he came within reach. She shuddered, and in spite of herself, she uttered a dry, brittle chuckle. "She'th...Gone off the deep end." She said, bitter and hurt.

She couldn't call to the children- Avicus had turned tail and had rallied them together. 

"We should go to Augur an' New Thnow, but-" She suggested with a sigh that was cut short.  "Anthuh...You...Yuh gonna thtand with me, right?" She asked.
Messages In This Thread
my tongue is an axe, and a sword - by Ancelin - November 01, 2023, 06:49 PM
RE: my tongue is an axe, and a sword - by Ameline - November 01, 2023, 09:34 PM
RE: my tongue is an axe, and a sword - by Ancelin - November 01, 2023, 09:46 PM
RE: my tongue is an axe, and a sword - by Ameline - November 01, 2023, 09:57 PM
RE: my tongue is an axe, and a sword - by Ancelin - November 03, 2023, 08:36 AM
RE: my tongue is an axe, and a sword - by Ameline - November 03, 2023, 09:04 AM
RE: my tongue is an axe, and a sword - by Ancelin - November 03, 2023, 09:20 AM
RE: my tongue is an axe, and a sword - by Ameline - November 03, 2023, 09:46 AM
RE: my tongue is an axe, and a sword - by Ancelin - November 03, 2023, 11:28 AM
RE: my tongue is an axe, and a sword - by Ameline - November 03, 2023, 01:09 PM