Redtail Rise my tongue is an axe, and a sword
Pledged
Bearclaw
828 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
She paused and looked up to him as he pleaded with her, and she sighed. It would be like running away, and like leaving the Redtails to the madness they now nurtured and in the middle of that swarming hive would be Augur, New Snow and his family. 

”We don’t know what thuh even gonna do. If we leave now, an’ they come for uth…Then it'th like we fled in fear an’ babe, that’th not uth.” She said. ”If we leave now we’ll nevuh be known ath more than cowardth…Then we’ll be marked ath thuch, an’ hunted fur thport- not jutht uth, but our kidth, Anthelin.” 

The decision they made would stick with them for generations if the Redtails were as vigilant as she knew them to be. 

”We should wait thith out” She cast a glance toward the sky, looking for @Towhee Jr hawk. She wouldn’t have been able to hear the howling, and should be found before she got roped in with the rest of them. ”Promithe me…We’re nevuh gonna be like thith to our kidth?” She asked, giving his jaw a light nudge.

Avicus had let them down, left them alone, and now came back and who knows what ideas she was putting in their minds now, about their line being superior.
Messages In This Thread
my tongue is an axe, and a sword - by Ancelin - November 01, 2023, 06:49 PM
RE: my tongue is an axe, and a sword - by Ameline - November 01, 2023, 09:34 PM
RE: my tongue is an axe, and a sword - by Ancelin - November 01, 2023, 09:46 PM
RE: my tongue is an axe, and a sword - by Ameline - November 01, 2023, 09:57 PM
RE: my tongue is an axe, and a sword - by Ancelin - November 03, 2023, 08:36 AM
RE: my tongue is an axe, and a sword - by Ameline - November 03, 2023, 09:04 AM
RE: my tongue is an axe, and a sword - by Ancelin - November 03, 2023, 09:20 AM
RE: my tongue is an axe, and a sword - by Ameline - November 03, 2023, 09:46 AM
RE: my tongue is an axe, and a sword - by Ancelin - November 03, 2023, 11:28 AM
RE: my tongue is an axe, and a sword - by Ameline - November 03, 2023, 01:09 PM