Two Eyes Cenote When I said leave me alone, this isn't quite what I meant
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
658 Posts
Ooc — anon
she had been with her husband to be; together, they dreamt again of Mereo. she wondered if it might be wise to reenlist the aid of the once-Imperator… but recalled how tired he had been. perhaps he would never wish to do the work again. it was something she had been about to discuss with Rashepses when someone came to the door for him, and when she drew to move with him she was urged to stay.
something was amiss! she peered to the soon-to-be Jodai who had been urged to stay with her, feeling grateful for her, and though she rallied now against the command she knew this was a task she must entrust to the Sphinx as it was a matter of her safety.
and she did trust him. she looked to him with that and love in her gaze, still moving nearer and touching his shoulder gently with his muzzle—a woman performing the intimate act of putting on the jacket of her soldier, helping him to button it neatly up before he went. be safe, she willed, and then, the Gods go with you. 
when he returned, she knew that he would tell her all that had transpired. for now, she watched him go with worry heavy in her heart.
Messages In This Thread
RE: When I said leave me alone, this isn't quite what I meant - by Toula - November 07, 2023, 07:48 PM