Shadowwyn Moor find my nest of salt, everything is my fault
Qeya River
Prima*
always an angel, never a god
405 Posts
Ooc — Twin
in that moment, it hits her.
was.
was? wren chokes out amid a small, breathless gasp. oh, tauris, i'm so sorry, i-- i had no idea.
gunnar is gone. gunnar is gone, and one of the last things he had done was vilify her; crucify her. a fair man. she longed to spit it in her face, and yet she could not bring herself to do it; not when the connection is made that the nornir's hoarse voice and glazed eyes came from the crushing weight of grief.
wren can feel herself spinning out. what do you say to someone in this state? she shuffles her weight, lips twitching before they settle into a thin line. i wish i could have seen him the way you do. i don't think he, um, i don't think he ever liked me. not that i blame him.

sorry for the sudden all lowercase i'm experimenting LMAO
Messages In This Thread
find my nest of salt, everything is my fault - by Wren - November 05, 2023, 03:09 PM
RE: find my nest of salt, everything is my fault - by Tauris - November 09, 2023, 02:32 PM
RE: find my nest of salt, everything is my fault - by Wren - November 09, 2023, 03:49 PM
RE: find my nest of salt, everything is my fault - by Tauris - November 12, 2023, 01:13 PM
RE: find my nest of salt, everything is my fault - by Wren - November 12, 2023, 04:14 PM
RE: find my nest of salt, everything is my fault - by Tauris - November 14, 2023, 03:49 PM
RE: find my nest of salt, everything is my fault - by Wren - November 14, 2023, 11:41 PM
RE: find my nest of salt, everything is my fault - by Tauris - November 15, 2023, 12:37 AM
RE: find my nest of salt, everything is my fault - by Wren - November 26, 2023, 10:10 PM