Ocean's Breath Plateau [m] Tell me, when the party ends, will you still love who I am?
Moontide
First Warrior
905 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Tracker

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: murderous ideation

a forest.
as chakliux sluiced cleansing water over her trembling body, he thought of how the man's blood would arc over leaves and bark and ground, how the seal hunter would cut his joints so that the spirit could not leave. how he would not stop until the muscle of the body that had done this was raw and exposed to the winter sun. 
he did not ask for her to say more on what had occurred. in silent support he stood with marina in the water until even he began to feel its chill. "come with me," the man murmured with the same even command, not translating and taking respectful hold of the situation as he started to lead her from the sea.
chakliux was not eager to leave marina, but his bones sang with the hunt, and he wished to be swiftly gone before the scent dissipated from the foliage.
slowly, at her pace, the seal hunter would bring her to tullik.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Tell me, when the party ends, will you still love who I am? - by Chakliux - November 27, 2023, 08:19 PM