Jade Fern Grove 'Cause everybody knows something I don't wanna know
Rivenwood
Leaf

i'd be a believer
if it was all just song and dance
222 Posts
Ooc — Twin
dinah kept her nose shoved into the snow until the cold made the tip feel prickly. when she snuffled, a billowing cloud bursted into the air. she pawed at a sheltered spot beneath a tall pine, and in the dirt she found nothing but roots and crushed, disintegrated leaves.
her disappointment was immeasurable.
frustration quickly began to fester. the one thing, the one thing that could make her feel normal, make any of this feel okay, and there was nothing to show for it, and — fuuuuuuuuuuuuck!
she wanted to cry. she wouldn't let herself. she trudges forward, now with a renewed sense of hopelessness, and only then did she notice the flash of midnight that flew toward coverage just as soon as she'd looked up. there was someone else here. fear paralyzed her into standing still.
i know you're here, the girl shouts, forcing confidence into her tone. show yourself.
Messages In This Thread
'Cause everybody knows something I don't wanna know - by Mae - December 04, 2023, 05:21 PM
RE: 'Cause everybody knows something I don't wanna know - by Dinah - December 10, 2023, 12:12 PM