Redtail Rise I'm not dead yet.
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
923 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Tulimaq remained silent, so Masquerade stayed equally mum. They thought back on his use of the word “daughter” some minutes ago. They hadn’t given their identity any thought in a long while, though Masque realized they’d corrected him, in a sense. In truth, they didn’t particularly care one way or another.

But that thought evoked another. Winter was upon them and it would be followed by spring. Avicus would surely wield her right to breed, likely with Ashlar if not others. Perhaps she would pair with Tulimaq too. Otherwise, there was only Riley, and Masquerade recollected—with an amused twitch of their lips—that he didn’t share.

Maybe he and Redd would make a good couple, the Caru thought. But would Avicus permit them to breed, if they did form a pair? Would they get preference over Augur and New Snow? Masquerade pondered all these things, just hoping the rise would be able to manage whatever pups resulted from the pack’s couplings. Well, the Caru would surely be busy!

They blinked, focusing back on the present rather than the future, but there was nothing of note for eyes or nose thus far.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I'm not dead yet. - by Tulimaq - December 12, 2023, 11:56 PM
RE: I'm not dead yet. - by Raider - December 13, 2023, 11:15 AM
RE: I'm not dead yet. - by Tulimaq - December 13, 2023, 02:21 PM
RE: I'm not dead yet. - by Raider - December 13, 2023, 02:33 PM
RE: I'm not dead yet. - by Tulimaq - December 13, 2023, 02:44 PM
RE: I'm not dead yet. - by Raider - December 13, 2023, 03:08 PM
RE: I'm not dead yet. - by Tulimaq - December 13, 2023, 03:15 PM
RE: I'm not dead yet. - by Raider - December 13, 2023, 03:21 PM
RE: I'm not dead yet. - by Tulimaq - December 13, 2023, 03:35 PM
RE: I'm not dead yet. - by Raider - December 13, 2023, 03:47 PM
RE: I'm not dead yet. - by Tulimaq - December 20, 2023, 12:09 AM