Moonsong Glacier redthread
Brecheliant
Family
344 Posts
Ooc — ebony
kaluktuk was kind, which put chickadee at ease. she thought him nice even if she did not know him, but was wary. her lot was with kivaluk now, and how their desires for a family would align.
it felt as though their discourse had come to an end. the girl stood gracefully, wondering if ariadne was close or if she should come again. or perhaps not. 
maybe not for a little while. all dependent on how her husband to be felt. chickadee wished she could welcome them to her wedding but again, the spectre of kivaluk's deep hurt in response to kaluktuk rose between them.
"i'm sure I'll see you again. please give my regards to ariadne and i'll let you know if i need anything," she said carefully, not wanting to use the royal 'we' just yet, or volunteer kivaluk to see his father anytime soon.
chickadee wanted to ask why ariadne, but wasn't that how love worked? did it matter? she herself had studiously avoided creating any mental discourses about the man's choice because she had not wanted to meet him in bias.
"enjoy the turkey, kaluktuk. and be well," chickadee said cheerily, dipping her head before she turned to depart the packland.
Messages In This Thread
redthread - by Chickadee - December 12, 2023, 04:12 PM
RE: redthread - by Kigipigak - December 13, 2023, 06:27 AM
RE: redthread - by Chickadee - December 14, 2023, 02:24 PM
RE: redthread - by Kigipigak - December 18, 2023, 12:20 AM
RE: redthread - by Chickadee - December 18, 2023, 09:54 AM
RE: redthread - by Kigipigak - December 18, 2023, 07:19 PM
RE: redthread - by Chickadee - December 18, 2023, 07:47 PM
RE: redthread - by Kigipigak - December 19, 2023, 09:35 PM
RE: redthread - by Chickadee - December 21, 2023, 02:35 PM