Storm Watch Butte [M] First impressions are important, and I'm afraid I might mess this one up
Muat-riya
Fellahin
Any way you want me, baby
136 Posts
Ooc — Sprout
Private 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Threat of violence, language

For days he had been racing against time, pushing himself through a dizzying array of landscapes. The scorching sun had relentlessly pursued him, casting its fiery light upon each new horizon, while its twin followed closely in tow. Six times had the cycle repeated, with each vista blending into the next - from the murky swamps to the sprawling woodlands, from the lush meadows to the arid plateaus. Yet, despite the unending trek, he had not stopped for even a second. His head start had given him some respite, but he knew they would be close behind.

He had collapsed on the seventh day. Dragging his weary body into a hole to sleep. His paw traced the contours of the rabbit pelt he was carrying, seeking out the comforting shapes of the objects concealed inside- his last hope should they find him again.

- -

Awakening from a light slumber, Machi stretched, stepping out into the dawn's cool embrace. The flat landscape around him seemed to go on for miles, the sand carried on the wind whispering forgotten tales of misery and isolation. There couldn't be a better place for one looking to disappear.

suck the rot right out of my bloodstream
Messages In This Thread