Storm Watch Butte [M] First impressions are important, and I'm afraid I might mess this one up
Muat-riya
Fellahin
Any way you want me, baby
135 Posts
Ooc — Sprout

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: threat of violence, possibly triggering

Note: Power play, injury, etc. have already been discussed OOC

A silhouette, draped in a cloak of twilight and the ebony plumes of a raven, hesitantly traversed the expanse of red-gold sands. She proved a stark contrast against the desert's palette—an arresting focal point that ensnared the rogue's all-seeing eye and drove him to melt into the sands like a serpent.

As Machiavelli lay prostrate, pondering the art of concealment, a revelation flickered in his stained-glass eyes. Why settle for mere evasion when this encounter could be elevated to a statement? Evading a lone mercenary was not enough; it demanded a response that echoed far beyond. An army, relentless and prepared, would be needed to drag him back screaming and bloodied.

With pantherine grace, Machi ascended the rocky terrain, his makeshift rabbit pelt bag stowed carefully in the hollow where he had rested. There, poised and patient, he awaited the impending approach of his prey, a hunter eager to mutilate.

The stranger emerged from the undulating waves of heat, the mirage-like shimmer distorting her form until the very last moment, and then, with a calculated grace born of desperation, Machiavelli revealed himself. He lept from his perch, a wraith of the desert—all golden light and gnashing teeth.

A heavy shoulder to the flank was all that was needed to send the woman tumbling to the ground. A heavy paw pressed to her temple, holding her still.

Well, well, well, my dear, you've proven yourself quite the cunning tracker, haven't you? A testament to your skills, you clever girl. The man purred, voice as smooth as silk as he leaned down to meet his captive's moonsilver eyes. I must say, it's quite a pity to see that talent go to waste. He traced a finger along her jawline, a wicked smile playing across his face. Oh dear, it seems I've gone and confused you, how silly of me. Let me explain, my darling, I have a very special plan for you, you see? If they crave a god, well, perhaps they'll find their deity in the transformation I orchestrate upon you. Let's find out, shall we?

suck the rot right out of my bloodstream
Messages In This Thread