Hoshor Plains out of the ground i rise to grace
Brecheliant
Sciathán
736 Posts
Ooc — Me
Away
Dwin's memory was neither famous for knowing facts correctly, nor memorizing faces of people she had met only once. But even she felt embarrassed, when it turned out that the guy laying at her feet, unresponsive was the same fellow she had sent away at the borders weeks earlier. "Uh? Is it safe? What if, his head is injured? Or neck - then we should not move him at all," she blurted out, leaning down to listen, if he was still breathing. 

A moment later a third person joined their party and she looked at the older three-legged male with a sense of relief now. Because, if Peregrine die now, they would have to split the guilt of not knowing what to do, in three. "Just found him like this here. I think - judging by the hoof-prints around him, he may have got a kick in his head," she told, looking from one male to the other, hoping that they would know, what to do next. She did not want to risk it. She regretted even coming here in the first place. 
Messages In This Thread
out of the ground i rise to grace - by Peregrine - December 28, 2023, 12:33 AM
RE: out of the ground i rise to grace - by Ceridwen - December 28, 2023, 06:02 AM
RE: out of the ground i rise to grace - by Wolf Dreamer - December 28, 2023, 01:09 PM
RE: out of the ground i rise to grace - by Peregrine - January 03, 2024, 03:54 PM
RE: out of the ground i rise to grace - by Phox - January 03, 2024, 04:17 PM
RE: out of the ground i rise to grace - by Ceridwen - January 05, 2024, 04:39 PM
RE: out of the ground i rise to grace - by Wolf Dreamer - January 06, 2024, 07:58 PM
RE: out of the ground i rise to grace - by Peregrine - January 17, 2024, 12:55 PM
RE: out of the ground i rise to grace - by Phox - January 19, 2024, 04:35 PM
RE: out of the ground i rise to grace - by Ceridwen - January 19, 2024, 05:02 PM
RE: out of the ground i rise to grace - by Kukutux - January 19, 2024, 06:12 PM