Hushed Willows dead of night
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
The adrenaline had raced its course through her veins, now sputtering out and she. could. feel.

Reina didn't want to feel. 

If she could, she would use something--anything--to numb herself. The memory of what just transpired wanted nothing more than to swallow her. Growling, she shook her head, trying to rid her mind of the negativity. Her body shook, visible to anyone who watched her approach. 

The once fiery wolf felt like a ghost made of ash, so close to being swept away in the wind. The only thing that grounded her were sunshine orbs belonging to her first friend, Reverie. She didn't even acknowledge the others, only taking note that there was a new body among them. She remained silent as she reached the leaders of her pack, only throwing a small whine to Reverie once at her side, a plea for her presence.

She looked to Boone, then out to those already joined, not trusting her words to recount what happened. The words could not form; she wouldn't speak of it, now. Reina was too fragile, too close to breaking. All that was needed was the solidarity of her pack, to feel Hearthwood beneath her.

Safe.

She was safe here.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
dead of night - by Boone - January 06, 2024, 04:38 PM
RE: dead of night - by Reverie - January 06, 2024, 05:09 PM
RE: dead of night - by Kyrell - January 07, 2024, 12:21 AM
RE: dead of night - by Tuft - January 07, 2024, 11:34 AM
RE: dead of night - by Reina - January 07, 2024, 01:56 PM
RE: dead of night - by Boone - January 29, 2024, 03:08 PM
RE: dead of night - by Reverie - January 29, 2024, 11:37 PM